Rectangular-plan stone-built Gothic church, 1867, designed by James Burnet of Ewesbank, Langholm. Porch on the south wall, single lancet windows in the side walls and a triple lancet in the west wall. The west gable is topped with a bell-cote. The graveyard contains 17th-20th century stone monuments and the site of St Cuthbert’s Church.
6.30 pm on the 3rd Sunday of the month
Open by arrangement
Contact Ewes Parish Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.