Elgin City Church was built in 1897 as halls for St Giles Church in the High Street, Elgin. It is built of the local grey stone with Arts & crafts touches in the carved stonework in gable of the entrance faÃ§ade and the balustrade to the right.
The interior has the original large roof beams and stained glass windows.
Sunday 10.30 am
Open by arrangement
Contact Elgin City Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.