Edrom Parish Church
Address: Edrom, TD11 3PX
Local Authority: Scottish Borders
The 15th-century Blackadder Aisle, under the care of Historic Scotland, was built by Robert Blackadder, Archbishop of Glasgow, in 1499. The T-plan kirk had major alterations in 1886 including the open-timber scissor roof. The Edrom Arch (also Historic Scotland) was the entrance to the 12th-century kirk and is now a burial vault. Information plaques on site.
Sunday: 9.45am 2nd and 4th Sundays
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.