Small church built 1741 in traditional 18th-century style with a central central pulpit and galleries on three sides. Fine pipe organ installed in 1940. Watch-house in the well-kept graveyard. Beautifully situated on the banks of the River Divie.
Sunday 11.30 am
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.