This simple Gothic building with side aisles and clerestory windows was designed by Frank F Macdonald in 1936 for Granton Congregational Church. It subsequently became Granton United Reformed Church. In recent years, the building has passed to the Seventh Day Adventist Church, and now is home to their only congregation in Edinburgh. The church is blessed with visitors from all over the world.
Saturday 10.00am (Bible Study) and 11.15am (Worship Service)
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.