Built 1863, in transitional Gothic, arranged on a cruciform plan. Designed by Charles Wilson, who died before its completion, assisted by David Thomson. Its stained glass windows include examples by the Knigliche Glasmalerei-Anstalt, Mnchen (Royal Glass Painting Establishment, Munich) and by Gordon Webster. The family church of the Maxwells of Pollock.
Open by arrangement
Contact Eastwood Parish Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.