The building, with its tall tower and spire, is a local landmark. Built in 1777 as a tall hall-church with clock tower added 1843. Major rebuilding 1877. Prominent pulpit and memorial windows.
Open by arrangement
Contact East Parish Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.