Overlooking Holm Sound, Lambholm and the Churchill Barriers, Holm Parish Church was originally built as an Antiburgher Meeting House in 1814. The church was largely rebuilt in the 1920s after a fire. A large, simple building with grey harled walls and a hipped gabled roof. Plans are underway for a major refurbishment.
Sunday: 11.00 am
Sunday School during School times
Every first Sunday of the month tea and refreshments after the Service
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.