East Kilbride Old Parish Church located in the heart of the original village of East Kilbride was built by James Pollock in 1774-75. Church is a B-listed building, stone built, with a Highland slated roof, and a bell tower topped with a Scotch crown belfry. Current church bell installed in 1818. Adjacent is he “Old Halls” building (1912)
Sunday 11.00 am
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.