A traditional Thomas Telford church, of 1826. Built of rubble stone with slate roof and pyramid-topped bellcote. Inside, the furnishings are Victorian.
2016: Major roof repairs completed with the financial help of the General Trustees, National Churches Trust, the Baird Trust, andd the Ferguson Bequest Fund, as well as donations from the very generous congregation and local community.
Normal hours: Sunday (except last Sunday of month): 10.00 – 10.45am.
Last Sunday of every month: joint service, alternately either in Duror Church at 10.00am, or in St Munda’s Church, Ballachulish, at 11.30am.
Open from dawn to dusk in summer; at other times by arrangement or during services.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.