Denomination: Church of Scotland
Address: Dunino, KY16 8LU
Local Authority: Fife
There has been a church at Dunino since 1240. The present exquisitely detailed building is of 1827 by James Gillespie Graham with the chancel and porch 1928 by Waddell & Young. Font by Sir Robert Lorimer, stained glass by J Jennings of London and W Wilson. Early Celtic carved stone in the churchyard.
Sunday: 10.00am in January, March, May, July, September and November
Contact Dunino Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.