Dundurn Parish Church
Denomination: Church of Scotland
OS Reference: NN694241
Address: Manse Lane, St Fillans, PH6 2NF
Local Authority: Perth & Kinross
Small, stone-built rectangular church with Gothic porch and belfry. Designed by G T Ewing and built in 1878. Of particular interest is the medieval stone font. Oak panelling, pulpit and communion table with Celtic knotwork. Set in grounds with striking view across Loch Earn.
Contact Dundurn Parish Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.