Symmetrical, rectangular-plan Gothic church designed by John MacLeod, 1887. The church has a gabled principal elevation with a large rose window.
The interior has galleries with panelled fronts on three sides and a semi-octagonal pulpit with Gothic details with organ pipes set behind. Leaded glass windows by William Meikle & Sons (1900), G Maile studios (1965), and John Blyth (1980).
Sunday 10.00 am or 11.30 am, alternating with Dumbarton Riverside (check website)
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.