A simple rectangular building with lattice windows. The church has pre-Reformation origins; the original date is uncertain, but it owes its present appearance largely to major alterations carried out in 1872 (John Mitchell, architect). Bellcote, 17th-century, on the west gable. Burial vault 1617 for the Tweedies of Drumelzier.
Open during daylight hours
Contact this church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.