Dalrymple Parish Church
Denomination: Church of Scotland
Address: Church Street, Dalrymple, KA6 6DQ
Local Authority: East Ayrshire
Vernacular stone-built, slate-roofed church built in 1850 to replace a building allegedly frequented by Robert Burns. Vestry and session house added 1964. Large west window and one north window, 1900, by aclaimed Scottish stained glass artist Stephen Adams. Organ, also 1900, by Stovell and Lewis of Edinburgh.
Open by arrangement
Contact Dalrymple Parish Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.