OS Reference: NM968124
Address: , Dalavich , PA35 1HL
Local Authority: Argyll & Bute
The building dates from about 1770 in a traditional style. Small, simple but dignified oblong with whitewashed walls and round-headed windows. The church sits in a burial enclosure close to the shore of Loch Awe. A small bell-tower was built on the gable to celebrate the Millennium.
10.00am, 2nd and 4th Sundays of the month
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.