Dalarossie Church, on the River Findhorn, is an ancient place of worship dating back to the 8th century at the time of St Fergus. The present building, set within the walled graveyard, dates from 1790 is a simple whitewashed rectagular church. Features include an ancient baptismal font and a ‘covenant stone’.
April to October: 1st and 3rd Sundays 10.30am
November and March: 1st Sunday 10.30am
December to February: no services
Open by arrangement
Contact Dalarossie Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.