This church was built in 1766 at a cost of £600. The church replaced the old church of Bargany. Pipe organ given in 1921. It has an number of beautiful and interesting stained glass windows, some of which depict scenes from the Bible, and other war memorials in the building.
At present it is only open on Sunday mornings.
Contact Dailly Parish Church of Scotland.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.