The church, with battlemented tower, pinnacles and clock, was erected in 1837. There are two very interesting grotesques from the old Kirkton Church in the chancel, also a lintel with inscribed Hebrew lettering.
Open by arrangement
Contact Cumbrae Parish Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.