Crosshouse Parish Church
Denomination: Church of Scotland
Address: 25 Kilmarnock Road, CrossHouse, KA2 0EX
Local Authority: East Ayrshire
A well-proportioned church with good interior detailing. Designed by Bruce & Sturrock, the church was built 1882 in red sandstone with a 60ft steeple over the front door. Stained glass windows on all sides with a rose window on the rear elevation. Traditional layout to seat 500. Manual pipe organ with pedal board in the chancel has a beautiful sound. The church is the focal point of the parish.
Open weekends and by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.