White-harled T-plan traditonal kirk of 1838, built as a chapel of ease to accommodate the population of what was then a new village based on domestic weaving. The interior was altered in the 1970s to form the present multi-purpose building with church, hall, session house, kitchen and facilities within an unchanged exterior.
Sunday: 12.00 noon
Open by arrangement
Contact Crosshill Parish Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.