St Michael’s tall saddle-backed tower dominates the skyline of Crieff. Designed in 1882 by local architect George T Ewing and built of Alloa stone. Pointed gothic church with tall almost free-standing bell tower. The organ, originally 1882 by Forster & Andrews, was reconstructed 1964. Brilliant stained glass windows including some by Alfred Webster and Stephen Adam.
Sunday Mornings: Informal Service with church band 9.40am; Morning Worship 11.00am
Sunday Evenings: Evening Worship 6.30pm (in St. Andrew’s Hall across road from church)
Children meet at 10.45am and Youth meet at 6.30pm (in St. Andrew’s Hall)
Open by arrangement.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.