Built c.1775 on an ancient site of worship; the bell is dated 1702. The Kirk Session paid for a boat to ferry parishioners from Nisbet on the far side of the River Teviot, the usual fare of one penny being waived on Sunday. Aisle added in the early 19th century with further alterations and additions 1892. Restoration by P MacGregor Chalmers 1907.
2nd and 4th Sunday 10.30am, 1st Sunday of summer months 6.30pm
Open by arrangement
Contact Crailing Kirk.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.