Intimate, secluded, friendly little church, opened in 1930. Chancel rebuilt and memorial window installed 1954. Various ante-rooms and large hall, with new modern kitchen. Good grassed area for barbecues.
Open by arrangement
Contact Corstorphine Community Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.