Condorrat Parish Church was opened in 1875. The building is typical of its time and is built of blonde sandstone with a slate roof. Most of the stained glass windows in the sanctuary are Gothic-arched. There is a rose window above the front vestibule.
The Church was re-opened in May 2014 following extensive internal refurbishment and a restoration of its 1901 Kirkland organ.
Sunday 11.00 am ; 10.30 a.m. in July and August
Contact Condorrat Parish Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.