Comrie Parish Church
OS Reference: NN770221
Address: Burrell Street, Comrie, PH6 2JP
Local Authority: Perth & Kinross
Designed and built in 1881 by George T Ewing on a site surrounded by attractive grounds overlooking the River Earn. Handsome church in dark masonry with pale dressed stone. The broad gable facing the street is complemented by a tall steeple. Organ by T C Lewis, built 1910 for the London Exhibition.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.