Norman-Gothic, 1878, designed by W Wallace of London. Notable for the striking and intricate polychrome brickwork of the interior. Pulpit and font in Caen stone with pillars of dark Serpentine marble. Linen-fold oak panelling in the chancel. Good collection of stained glass, including windows by Stephen Adam. Two-manual organ, 1878, by Thomas Lewis & Son.
Sunday: 10.30 am, 6.30 pm (evening service alternates with Bonkle Church)
Open usually 9 am – 5 pm
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.