Stone church with tower built 1812-13 on site of an earlier church dedicated in 1242. Four-light stained glass window of 1919 depicting scenes from the life of Christ. Remains of medieval building nearby with Romanesque arch which was used as the mausoleum for the Nairne family.
In the graveyard are important 17th- and 18th-century gravestones, a rare medieval Discoid stone and a newly conserved mort-house.
Open by arrangement
Contact Collace Parish Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.