Erected 1840 by Mrs Campbell of Southhall as a chapel of ease, part of Inverchaolain parish. Became a Free Church in 1843, United Free in 1900 and returned to the Church of Scotland in 1929. Spectacular views over Kyles of Bute.
First and Second Sundays of the month: 10.45 am
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.