A small, simple and unpretentious church, overlooking the Speyside towns of Aberlour and Craigellachie. Opened in 1909, it is built of stone with a slate roof and Gothic touches in the windows. The interior is surprisingly rich with a carved and gilded wooden screen and canopied reredos.
Saturday 5.00 pm
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.