Church of the Holy Name, Oakley
Address: Station Road, Oakley, KY12 9NW
Local Authority: Fife
Built by the Smith-Sligo family of Inzievar house and consecrated October 1965. Designed in 1958 by Charles W Gray in an early Scottish style with a saddleback tower, all white harled. Outstanding features include stained glass windows by Gabriel Loire of Chartres. Carved Stations of the Cross also by Gabriel Loire.
Sunday Mass 9.30 am
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.