Church and adjoining rectory designed by John Henderson 1850-51. Nave-and-chancel church with an arch-braced nave roof. Organ chamber built 1887-8 to house the organ by William Hill & Son 1876.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.