Built 1806 to a design by Alexander Leslie, with a battlemented tower, its spire added in 1852. The building has the original box pews and long communion tables running the full length of the church. The 17th-century stone-slated Lindsay vault in the kirkyard was possibly attached to the medieval church.
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.