Parts of the former church of 1619, including the porch, are incorporated into the present church which dates from 1830. Cross-shaped with crow-stepped gables and a tower rising from the south gable. The pitch-pine interior was fitted in 1904.
Sunday 10.15 am
Open some weekdays during July, August and September (check website), or by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.