Caldwell Parish Church
Address: Neilston Road , Uplawmoor , G78 4AB
Local Authority: East Renfrewshire
Simple country church built in 1889 by William Ingram. Memorial glass sculpture depicting the Trinity by Ralph Cowan 1989. Garden of Remembrance dedicated 1997.
Open daily 11.00am-3.00pm
Contact Caldwell Parish Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.