The longest serving congregation in Milngavie, services were first held on Barloch Moor before the first building was erected in 1799. The present church was built to the design of J B Wilson in a late decorated Gothic style, and was opened in 1903. The red tiled spire rises above the surrounding roofs. New halls and rooms by Page & Park, 2000, and chancel and sanctuary remodelled 2004 with the whole church enhanced by new lighting and sound systems. The church intimate, welcoming and friendly a partnership with history. Interior features a range of banners.
Sundays: 10.45am and 6.30pm (summer 10.00am only)
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.