Three-bay Gothic church with pinnacled tower, built 1835 by Mrs Dirom of Mount Annan and friends. Interior recast 1900. Viscount two-manual electronic organ was gifted to the church in 2007. This beautiful little village church is at the highest point of the village and has a most peaceful sanctuary.
Sunday: 10.00 am
Open by arrangement
Contact Brydekirk Parish Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.