A dual-purpose hall/church, now the Ninian Hall, was erected in 1941 and the present church, designed by Honeyman, Jack & Robertson, was opened in 1959. The adjacent Columba Hall was added in 1967. The church interior is enlivened by the modern version of a cruck frame with trusses rising from floor to ceiling. Both the stained glass windows in the church were designed by Ralph Cowan.
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.