Typical small rectangular church of 1840 with round-headed windows and pedimented bellcote. Window glazing altered 1880s and interior altered 1930s.
Sunday: 10.15 am and 6.00 pm on last Sunday of Month
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.