Standing alone by the road, the church was built 1866/7, although there has been a burial ground here considerably longer. The architect was George Rae. Simple stone-built hall church with pointed windows and a porch. Original oil lamps, now converted to electricity.
Sundays: 10.00am in February, April, June, August, October and December.
Open by arrangement
Contact Boarhills Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.