The present building, designed by D & J R MacMillan, was completed in 1904 in Early English Gothic style with tower and spire, transepts, aisles, apse and a small back gallery. Five stained glass windows in the apse depict scenes from the life of Moses. Norman & Beard organ 1907, rebuilt 1989 by A F Edmonstone. The first Free Church of Blairgowrie 1843 is now the hall and back vestibule.
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.