Blairdaff Church was originally built in 1850 as the Free Church and became the Parish Church in 1934. Blairdaff and Chapel of Garioch Parish Church were united in 2007 creating one congregation with two centres of worship. The current Blairdaff Parish Church was built as Sclattie Parish Church; the former Blairdaff Parish Church exists as a ruin within the Blairdaff graveyard. Built in the local granite, it is a typical Church of Scotland building without a spire or tower. Inside is a U-plan gallery and the original pulpit with sounding board.
Open by arrangement
Contact Blairdaff Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.