This church has an 18 inch bell hung from the timbers just below the roof of the tower. It was made by John Meikle of Edinburgh in 1688 and dedicated to John Marques of Athol
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.