This mission church was erected by Francis Farquharson, Laird of Finzean, in 1863. The church was refurbished in 2005 with meeting rooms, kitchen, toilet and storage facilities being added. The church now has modern audio-visual equipment which is used to enhance morning worship. Several large banners are displayed within the church. An eco-garden is being created to the north of the church.
Open by arrangement
Contact Birse & Feughside Parish Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.