Built in 1836 by architect John Smith, with elegant clock and bell tower. Two stained glass windows originally from United Free Church. Lawton pipe organ 1904. To mark the millennium, new doors were fitted between the inner vestibule and sanctuary. Doors fitted with stained glass overlay panels depicting significant local landmarks and buildings, including the church.
Open by arrangement
Contact Bervie Parish Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.