Built 1838-40 in red whinstone with sandstone dressings and tower, the church occupies a prominent position, with halls to the rear in extensive community use. Chancel windows depict Angels of Peace, Faith, Hope and Sacrifice. Pipe organ by Forster & Andrews. Seasonal banners are displayed. A warm welcome to all visitors.
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.