Beith Parish Church
Denomination: Church of Scotland
Address: Kirk Road, Beith, KA15 1EX
Local Authority: North Ayrshire
Built 1807-10 and extended in 1885. Gothic T-plan kirk dominated by the tall 5-stage tower. Panelled gallery on three sides supported on cast-iron columns. Marble and onyx baptismal font, 1896. Stained glass by Gordon Webster. Harrison & Harrison pipe organ in Gothic case, 1885. Part of the original parish church survives at Beith Cross and is open by arrangement.
Open by arrangement
Contact Beith Parish Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.