Built in 1789, Andrew Wilson architect and builder, with tower added in 1849, William Robertson. Chancel added and interior altered in 1929. Stained glass. Small chapel created at rear of church in 1994. Pulpit, font, communion table and stained glass in chancel all gifted in 1929. Other furnishings from Trinity & Alvah Church, united in 1994.
Sunday 11.00am (church) and (except July & August)6.30pm (hall)
Open 2.00-4.00pm July and August or by arrangement
Contact Banff Parish Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.