Dalmilling Parish Church was built in the mid 1950s to serve the surrounding housing development on the outskirts of Ayr. It is a simple church of nave with narrower chancel and a dominant porch with round-headed openings. The design was by Cowie & Torry, 1952-3.
Open by arrangement
Contact St Quivox Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.