Christian presence on the site dates back to the 13th century. The medieval building was restored 1595 and extended 1767 to create a T-plan church. Interior fittings date largely from the late 18th century, including a good pulpit. In the kirkyard, mausoleum of the Campbells of Craigie, by W H Playfair 1822.
Alternating Sundays with Dalmilling: 10.30am
Open by arrangement
Contact St Quivox Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.